Benefiting the Pearlman Cancer Center Pink for Pearlman
The Pink for Pearlman events series is a way for the community to come together to raise awareness and support breast cancer patients and survivors during Breast Cancer Awareness month each October.
October Scheduled Events
- October 1-31st: Flamingo Challenge with First Commerce Credit Union- Secure your flock now by clicking this donation form!
Click to learn more about the challenge.
- October 5th: Pick-up your Flamingo Flock from the Foundation 2-5PM
- October 7th: Paint Valdosta Pink 5K with the Valdosta Junior Service League- Click here to register.
- October 12th: Recoil percentage night from 4-8PM
- October 10th: Breast Cancer Survivors Paint Party at the Pearlman Cancer Center- Register here.
- October 14th: Girls Just Wanna Have Brunch!
If you or your company would like to help raise money for the Pearlman Cancer Center during Breast Cancer Awareness month, contact Hilary Willis, Director of Development and Volunteer Engagement, at Hilary.Willis@sgmc.org or 229-433-1076.